Présentation Index du Forum
Présentation Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Codeigniter Api Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Présentation Index du Forum -> Équipe A des BOOM Senior -> 1) Chef des A Senior
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
deljani

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Codeigniter Api Facebook Répondre en citant

Codeigniter Api Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

$userid . Post navigation ← Previous Post File Upload using dropzone.js and CodeigniterNext Post → Php CodeIgniter Server Side Form Validation Example shaleehnet but how to make automated post to my page which is administrated by me ? arjun Sam KaNghoshi Naholo thanx so much Gustavo Vedana Erckmann Please fix Codeigniter Facebook SDK library link, is hhttps instead https arjun Thanks , changed:) prakash i followed the step i called the library after what can i do help me please $this->load->library(facebook); arjun Now you can access all of the facebook SDK methods , like printr($this->facebook); prakash i used printr($this->facebook); but empty screeen will come arjun Hey , just tested downloaded files , its just working fine , access in your browser something like : , before this add your app keys in facebook.php file which you can find at config/facebook.php arjun if you still need help let me know prakash please tell me arjun you are not installed properly, if you install properly you should have access prakash config, facebook .php file is inserted after basefacebook.php, facebook.php,fbcachainbundle.crt file is uploaded in libraries this is proper intalliation? arjun yes, correct. Example $this->facebook->sendbatchpool(); Full example $this->facebook->addtobatchpool('user-profile', 'get', '/me'); $this->facebook->removefrombatchpool('user-email'); $responses = $this->facebook->sendbatchpool(); foreach ($responses as $key => $data) { printr($key); printr($data); } object() If you want to work directly with the FacebookFacebook service class, you can do so. jobs by [title] ([company]) - [location]Recent CommentsAlice Leigh on Responsive IFrames The Right Way!Ben Marshall on Responsive IFrames The Right Way!Joe on Responsive IFrames The Right Way!Pablo on Remove type attribute in Drupal 7 Say goodbye style, script & link!Ben Marshall on PHP Stock Market APIAdvertisement About Blog Development HTML5 & CSS3 JavaScript PHP & MySQL Drupal Personal SEO WordPress Projects Drupal Tynt Module Frontpack WordPress Jobify Slickity Zero Spam jQuery Slider Menu Twitscreen Resume Contact Twitter Google+ GitHub Facebook Instagram WordPress Drupal Ben Marshall Proudly powered by WordPress . Hard to tell without seeing it, but guessing Fb is sending the request to an api function which has the wrong http method. This by no means is a complete library, but shows you how to use the API to create methods enabling you to access them in your controllers. This method can not be used to log out a user! $this->facebook->destroysession(); request(string $method, string $endpoint [, array $params [, string $accesstoken]]) Main method to do Graph requests. Jun 21, 2016 LICENSE Initial commit Apr 3, 2015 README.md Update README.md May 16, 2017 changelog.md changed on page laod auth to on as default for backward compatibility May 23, 2016 contributing.md Wipe out the old SDK version number 4. How to format a number with space to the thousands Can a Wish produce a paradox? Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm? more hot questions question feed lang-php . More on the Facebook SDK for PHP Facebook SDK PHP v4 a complete guide! by Ben Marshall Decoding the new Facebook PHP SDK v4 by Sammy Kaye Powers Facebook SDK 4.0.0 for PHP: A working sample to get started. But now Im getting this: Unable to load the requested class: facebook Any idea? Thanks! Reply Ben Marshall says: January 30, 2015 at 2:31 pm Take a look at Ive just updated it and provided more detail on installing the SDK. please reply me. List of Facebook Graph API Error codes can be found here. Parameter Type Description $key string Key for identifying this request in the batch response $method string Request type. libraries/facebook/Facebook/autoload.php ); Then I have the following error: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Facebook in /home/servarpath/application/libraries/facebook/Facebook.php on line 15 The file Is just a copy and paste from the tutorial. [type] => OAuthException [code] => 100 [fbtraceid] => GS3VD2zHV27 ) ) Reply Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. Reply Ben Marshall says: January 30, 2015 at 10:21 am Be sure youre loading that class with: use FacebookFacebookSession; and have the necessary dependencies included. Reply suman says: May 5, 2017 at 1:50 am please help: An uncaught Exception was encountered Type: FacebookFacebookSDKException Message: You must provide or set a default application id. in wampwwwciprojectapplicationlibrariesbasefacebook.php on line 19 arjun enable CURL PHP extension in your server. This is optional. Send to Email Address Your Name Your Email Address Cancel Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Email check failed, please try again Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Example $this->facebook->addtobatchpool('user-profile', 'get', '/me'); removefrombatchpool(string $key) Add a request to the batch pool to be sent later in batch request. Thanks in advance Reply LUIS CLAUDIO ALVES GAMA says: May 22, 2016 at 8:48 am I use this function to post in groups. Installation It is very important that you follow the installation steps closely to get the library and Facebook SDK to work Download the library files and add the files to your CodeIgniter installation. 2. We have created a CodeIgniter login example in that we have explain how you can connect your Facebook account via OAuth. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Reply Farhan Islam says: November 27, 2014 at 9:46 am Nice article. in C:xampphtdocsfb-ciapplicationlibrariesbasefacebook.php:19 Stack trace: #0 C:xampphtdocsfb-ciapplicationlibrariesfacebook.php(18): requireonce() #1 C:xampphtdocsfb-cisystemcoreLoader.php(973): includeonce(C:xampphtdocs&) #2 C:xampphtdocsfb-cisystemcoreLoader.php(216): CILoader->ciloadclass(facebook, NULL, NULL) #3 C:xampphtdocsfb-ciapplicationcontrollerswelcome.php(14): CILoader->library(facebook) #4 [internal function]: Welcome->login() #5 C:xampphtdocsfb-cisystemcoreCodeIgniter.php(359): calluserfuncarray(Array, Array) #6 C:xampphtdocsfb-ciindex.php(202): requireonce(C:xampphtdocs&) #7 {main} thrown in C:xampphtdocsfb-ciapplicationlibrariesbasefacebook.php on line 19 please tell solution prakash login button is clicked after getting this error Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the Apps settings. Im getting this error: requireonce(application/libraries/facebook/vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory And I did install composer. Cognitive Outthink the future by unleashing cognitive technologies Commerce Create customer relationships that last . How to solved this problem. But my project all time redirect login page how to solved this problem . To start with, firstDownload the Facebook PHP SDK and save it in your CodeIgniterslibraries folder. 'libraries/facebook/vendor/autoload.php' ); Because you didnt explain that where autoload.php is replaced. So. I am at Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) 5a02188284
get facebook app secret keyfacebook 6.0.2 download javaapprovazione accessi facebook non arriva smsobtenir le code de sa page facebookhow to hack a facebook account 5 waysramadan cover picture for facebookbuy facebook wall likesfacebook stylish fontpro facebook hack v 2.0 2013 ( original ) ( official ) downloadfacebook application download windows 8

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
   1) Chef des A Senior
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange